Tuesday 24 July 2012

Continue OR Stop

Help me! How to I do? Keep going or stand back? If we stand back not represent our is a timid person, because we are the think before action person. Who knows in front that have what things happen? If we keep going to explore the ways, we can get the things that we didn't expect. Perhaps in front have many gold or beautiful and sunny beach or have a fairy waiting you? In front have thousand of the possibility things to get but and also have thousand of the possibility things to loss or even possible towards a die road. But, I will tell you what I choose the way, I will choose keep going to explore my life, to get out of the box we think. You can have a try to do this, you can draw your target inside this picture, if you process completed, represent you get your goals already. If not, not represent you failed, you just haven't go further, you keep going this way, once day you will get your goals. Remember that, everyone is a successful people. Your inspired come from your unlimited creative thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment