Monday 9 July 2012

I'm Creative

When my friends ask about my Uni life (University Life) fine or not? I will answer them compare with high school life was very difference, because homework just like mountain! even though done it all today, tomorrow still have many homework waiting us to do. But everything I do was very creative, when draw a picture I will think a lot of ideas to change the original format, such as draw a car, change the light become more sporty and fashion. Even though sit on a chair still want creative, creative means my own style, let people feel like you are the different, you are the special person.

The inspired of creative come from our mind and dream. Watch, Smell, Touch, Listen and Feel it around us all the thing will get more information from them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment