Tuesday 21 August 2012

City PK Natural

Our marvel and beautiful earth when became a dirty and ugly planet. City developing as fast as rocket, we saw many forests gave buildings replaced. When we like a kids, I remember that after school we went to a big field played football or basketball, after that went to playground played swing together but nowadays I go back to see, the field is already became a shopping mall. The shopping mall without any garden or green places, all was the shops or parking lots. If I was the shopping mall development I will build a concept with Eco shopping centre, the whole building will include 40% Eco places, like gardens, tiny rainforest and on top of the building build up a japanese or european park. In the Eco places also design some shops at there. This concept came from 1 utama shopping centre because our environment green places is becoming less and less. Then, this idea also remind public figure to save our beautiful earth and protect our lovely home. And, this picture inspired me to save our environment clean and do more recycle in my life to save our only planet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment