Tuesday 14 August 2012

Never Give Up


This year Olympic was my second time watched Lee Chong Wei attend the badminton campaign and also second time lose to China badminton player Lin Dan. When I watching the competition of badminton, I feel very irritating because their both badminton skills was very good.Lastly Chong Wei lose already, he got silver in the Olympic Games in London 2012 and also the only one in Malaysia, he cry when him was lose to Lin Dan, I can't get how his feeling at the time? We only can console him. At the time, he maybe will attend the 2016 Brazil Olympic of Badminton Campaign, there is the spirit he got and I have to learn. Never give up. I will remember this words in my mind, I will try my best to do well anything, no matter it is easy or hard. Sometimes we will cry in the moment when we facing problem or lose the competition because we feel stress and nervous. Just remember that words 'Never give up'.

No comments:

Post a Comment