Tuesday 28 August 2012

Happy/Unhappy

Happy because it is the last week to end this semester and can have a '' long '' semester break, can propose a nice timetable to enjoy my holiday. Unhappy it's because last week semester have many project, assignment, presentation crush together, I can't get any fresh air to rest my body, and also worry about the examination coming next three week, I feel stress and nervous. But after I saw this picture, it was right. Make a better emotion to ready my exam, no matter how I feel stress and nervous. Although it was fail, so how? Tell myself next time do it better or next time try my best do better. This kind of word make us more encourage to continue the way we fall down. People was always said that, If you are not happy today, why you don't want let ourself more happy to continue the whole day? That's right, make ourself more happiness in the whole day, I will do it and try my best to do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment