Tuesday 14 August 2012

Egg or rock ?


To be a egg or to be a rock? When I was young parents told me boys can't cry only girls can cry when children did wrong. Why the boys can't cry when they fault?  Why boys can't present out their feeling with other people? Why boys cry people will think he is weak and poor? The upper picture show egg, it is when people hurt you, your heart will broke. Then, the rock show when people hurt you, we just mention he/she talking unimportant things. When I haven't came in university study, I think that I' an egg. After I study in university, I slowly become a rock because I told myself, how many eggs we can give other people fall on the floor? If a rock we can fall thousand time. So, I become a comment receiver, the accept or receiver other people comment and improve myself or work.    


No comments:

Post a Comment